Kevan visited University Hospital North Durham to meet NHS Staff and to undertake a site visit with Sue Jacques, Chief Executive of the County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust and Professor Paul Keane, Chairman of the County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust.
- Kevan urges Government to do more to support to those looking to improve IT skills
- Kevan speaks in commons debate on NATO and emphasises the case for why we need it today.
- Kevan urges Government to bring forward legislation to improve the NHS complaints system
- Kevan makes the case for public health funding
- Kevan speaks during debate on Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill