Kevan supported a motion in Parliament calling on the Government to halt the rollout of Universal Credit which is due to begin in Stanley in December and Chester-le-Street in March.
- Kevan Jones MP criticizes train operators as commuters suffer ‘Christmas rail misery’
- Kevan joins Dogs Trust in calling for an end to puppy smuggling
- Kevan opens new playground at Sacriston Academy
- North Durham MP backs campaign for faster treatment for people with quickest killing cancer
- Kevan attended Unison’s Regional Conference